Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Displacement magnetism experiment design


Peng Kuan 彭宽                                titang78@gmail.com                           https://twitter.com/pengkuanem



Displacement magnetism experiment design
31 July 2012


According to Ampere-Maxwell equation, displacement current creates magnetic field. I call this theory displacement magnetism. I have proven that displacement magnetism violates energy conservation law and as a consequence, the wave equation is inconsistent (1,2,3).

The above conclusions need experimental test. I propose an experiment whose design is shown in the Figure 1. A round plate capacitor is charged by an alternate current, Ic. In the circuit a long rectangular loop is connected in series. The magnetic field variation in the space between the plates and outside the capacitor is measure by an EMF sensor. Another EMF sensor measures the magnetic field near the long side of the loop. 

Please read the following document

Used documents links
1)      Displacement Current Paradox http://pengkuanem.blogspot.com/2012/07/displacement-current-paradox.html
2)      Phantom Lorentz force Paradox http://pengkuanem.blogspot.com/2012/07/phantom-lorentz-force-paradox.html
3)      Electromagnetic Wave Paradox http://pengkuanem.blogspot.com/2012/07/electromagnetic-wave-paradox.html

Documents Links http://pengkuanem.blogspot.com/2012/04/documents-links.html




3 comments:

  1. I have just added a section explaining the collection of the desired EMF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting ideas PengKuan! I have found your articles because I have exactly the same question about Lorentz force. May I ask, how is it going now? any new conclusions from experiments or similar things? I read your forum discussion too. I didnt get a good grasp of some things your forum discussion. I therefore have one question now first: about shielding one side of a triangular coil, would that create a net force on the two remaining sides? will shielding work here? Thanks My hotmail is binglo86@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment.

      My experiments and theoretical study show strongly that the Lorentz force law is wrong. My experiments show that tangential force can propel a motor. For magnetic shielding, I have seen in an no-published experiment that current does not feel force behind a shield. With a side shielded, triangular coil will not have self force. But if you do make a shielded coil there will be force from the terrestrial magnetic field. There is experiment that shows that.

      Delete